Wednesday 25 April 2007

Everybody else has one, so...


Hi

I've decided to start up this blog to have a place for thoughts and conversations about the (r)evolution going on in the museum sector around use of so-called Web 2.0 tools.

I'm trying to find time to keep my eye on the horizon and to think laterally about ways to take advantage of new opportunities--without just hopping on the next bandwagon that comes along.

And, I wanted a shared space to add links to interesting websites and blogs that are saying provocative or useful things.

Thanks to a colleague from London Transport Museum for tipping me off about Nina Simon's Museum 2.0 blog, which is a good place to start. I'll try to have something more intelligent to say in response soon.

More to come, but first, welcome!

No comments: